24 August 2010

I do

I'm getting married to @TimDennisLive.

Tim proposed in Central Park during my last few days in New York City, and since then my life has been filled with packing, unpacking, more packing, art making, thinking, celebrating, quality time, family, and lots and lots of planning. I promise this blog will not become a blog of wedding-inspiration, but today I'd like to share some images we're using and things we're excited about. We, like many others whose stories can be found on Etsy's Handmade Wedding series, want to celebrate our decision and commitment with our closest friends and family in a way that fits us and our friends. Here are the things we've been looking at and inspired by... enjoy!

 
(thanks, MarthaStewart.com)                                  (thanks, Sufjan Stevens)
   
(thanks, intimateweddings.com)                      (thanks, theknot.com)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You can never go wrong with Sufjan :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! His step-mom and grandma (my great aunt) are coming to the wedding! we're secretly hoping they bring him along... even though he'll be on tour :)

    ReplyDelete