07 April 2010

little bunny foo foo (so say we all)

Alexa Meade paints people on people.


I went home for Easter and just got back yesterday. I have a week to throw together a poster (and data) for a conference next Wednesday out west and I'm behind in my printing from all of the traveling. Basically, I'm spending 24 hours a day in the studio and in the lab from now till forever. and I'm really, really excited. 

This was my Easter:





I'm also thinking very seriously about opening an Etsy shop. This way, I can have a year to get going, to get some of the kinks worked out, and then an entire summer (or year) to do it full-time before I start my PhD work. I'm not sure if the whole full-time Phd and full-time Etsy baby is a good idea, but this week has reinforced my conviction that I can do both and I can "have it all" (as Liz Lemon would say). If I want to. I'll probably have to start eating ham though.

No comments:

Post a Comment