09 April 2010

I say blah blah blah


It's been a tough day. Hell, it's been a tough month. I'm leaving 4:30am Wednesday morning to catch a flight to Montana to participate in this years' NCUR. My dishes are stacked up, lists are long, laundry has remained undone for far too long, I'm behind in my printing, and I really miss the comfort of being around Tim. Times like this I really crave home; home where I can sweet-talk my mom into doing my laundry and I'm within walking distance of slurpees at any time of day.

I've really Lemoned things up. (people don't really say that, do they?)

On the brighter side: I've never been more convinced that I want to spend all of my time in the studio and in the lab, I got to go home for Easter, and the cold weather curtails my impulse to lounge in the sun, thereby increasing my productivity. Also, I re-found Peter Sutherland. Set 5 is... familiar, which is really comforting right now.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment