17 April 2010

if I am a stranger now to you, I will always be

Yesterday I ran three miles, hiked up a mountain, presented my research poster, and found a Ring Pop for sale. In contrast to my action-packed day yesterday, today I had the chance to sit outside and read, take a long photo walk, talk to some really interesting presenters, and listen to Ryan Adams on loop. It's our last day today, and I have to say I wouldn't mind another day or two before heading to New York... and I can't wait to return here and explore the west with Tim sometime in the not-so-distant future.. though the per diem will be sorely missed!

Introducing: The Velvet Undergrads
April 21- May 9, 2010: Opening Reception April 21st, 5-7pm
The Annual Juried Undergraduate Exhibition

On another note: I received some good news:
I was accepted into the above exhibition! If you're in the area, definitely come by and check it out! My piece is entitled Observed and is a four color linocut. There are some beautiful pieces in the show this year. It's definitely the best collection work I've seen in this particular show in awhile, and definitely worth the time to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment