22 February 2010

oh I believe in yesterday


I'm now quite sure that what I'm attempting to communicate visually is nearly impossible to do successfully... but hopefully I'm getting closer. This weekend I started sewing onto paper again, and began to think about photographs, white, and all things that grow.

As of today, I've been thinking a lot about texture, thanks to pistachiopress' Rachael Hetzel who showed me some really interesting prints this evening. I hadn't even considered embossing the paper by hand. 

Lots to think about. On days like today I wish I could spend all of my time in the studio. and I'm still not sure if this is an "e-sketchbook" or something for general consumption. and I can't wait to start printing again. (but) there is so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment